About Me

My photo
Have you ever seen a pink diamond? Take a look at this page again. Yes, she is one of a kind, formed from the most elegant elements this world could offer, creating a genuine, timeless woman, but she doesn't have rough edges like diamonds do, she has a soft personality that everyone is captivated. Behind her kikay accessories are unseen jewelries, a golden voice on her neck, a shiny passion for art on her hands, rubbies embeded on her foot that is always ready to take steps to come and help when you are in need, expensive eyes that could melt even your hardest problems and most especially formed from her face is a smile that could change your day, the only curve that could set things straight, just say her name and you will be unconciously smiling. So if ever you are in need of honey, you won't find any lady like Auvrey lee... 

I love to sew

I love to sew
clothes by Auvrey Lee

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Braided hair

I usually have my hair in braids if I don't have time to style it loose. But it gives a neat look and I don't have to worry about my hair the whole day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment