About Me

My photo
Have you ever seen a pink diamond? Take a look at this page again. Yes, she is one of a kind, formed from the most elegant elements this world could offer, creating a genuine, timeless woman, but she doesn't have rough edges like diamonds do, she has a soft personality that everyone is captivated. Behind her kikay accessories are unseen jewelries, a golden voice on her neck, a shiny passion for art on her hands, rubbies embeded on her foot that is always ready to take steps to come and help when you are in need, expensive eyes that could melt even your hardest problems and most especially formed from her face is a smile that could change your day, the only curve that could set things straight, just say her name and you will be unconciously smiling. So if ever you are in need of honey, you won't find any lady like Auvrey lee... 

I love to sew

I love to sew
clothes by Auvrey Lee

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OMG klik ^.^

OMG (oh my golly) by KLIK

I found this cheap nail polish at Marquee mall Metro. It has cool different colors and what I like about this product is that the bottle doesn't dry up quickly like other nail polishes do. It cost me 18 pesos only.



arrgh I think my toes look like sausages... =c They're so tiny and chubby.

I like red! Red makes my feet look pretty. They have this candy red color named "salsa". ^.^ It's my favorite.


Frosted Glow
This polish glows in the dark. But when applied on nails it doesn't. =c
I used it as a base coat. It does give a slight sparkle, which makes this suitable as a stand alone too. Also, it is really inexpensive for such a great effect. It cost me 18 pesos.



"bikini" Hot pink

I like doing nail arts. I usually use this dotting tool to make different designs. A simple design that you can do is a polka dot.





I'll definitely try other colors of OMG... They also have these cracked nail polishes but I haven't try it yet. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello^^
    Do you remember me?
    I'm Amy!
    Me and Daisy miss you alot.
    I'm having class with teacher melany.
    She's pretty, smart and kind..
    But not as you.
    I think you are the best teacher!!
    I hope I can have a class with you.
    Oh..My mom is calling me now.
    I will see you again~(at your blog)
    Bye~!!
    by.Amy
    p.s I like your nail polishes*^^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!
      How could I forget my favorite student?! I'm glad that you like your new teacher. Tell daisy I miss her too ok? You can email me anytime you want. Here's my email auvs.05@gmail.com Take care Amy!

      Delete