About Me

My photo
Have you ever seen a pink diamond? Take a look at this page again. Yes, she is one of a kind, formed from the most elegant elements this world could offer, creating a genuine, timeless woman, but she doesn't have rough edges like diamonds do, she has a soft personality that everyone is captivated. Behind her kikay accessories are unseen jewelries, a golden voice on her neck, a shiny passion for art on her hands, rubbies embeded on her foot that is always ready to take steps to come and help when you are in need, expensive eyes that could melt even your hardest problems and most especially formed from her face is a smile that could change your day, the only curve that could set things straight, just say her name and you will be unconciously smiling. So if ever you are in need of honey, you won't find any lady like Auvrey lee... 

I love to sew

I love to sew
clothes by Auvrey Lee

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tweak tweak tweak

These past few days, I had so much free time that out of boredom I looked inside my closet and found this blue polka dots raffled dress that I have for almost 6 years. I love polka dots! I only worn it for 2 times because the dress wasn't flattering on me. My mission is to modify this dress into something more snazzy! I forgot to take a picture of the dress. But I made a sketch so you'll have an idea what changes I made. I already cut the sleeves when I realized I didn't take a photo. I have an addiction for skirts. Specially for raffled ones. That's why I didn't make any alteration to it. The only change I made was I cut it off from the dress. Cutting it to have 2 pieces of garments can make me wear the top and skirt separately or I can wear it together and still look like a dress. The blouse is what needs to be tweak. I cut off the raffled sleeves and as much as I like raffles, it was too much. It made my frame look huge. So the sleeves are history. After cutting the sleeves, I was stuck. I didn't know what to do with it. So I stop. After 2 days I grab the blouse and decided to work on it again. I was happy on what I did with the back part. I want to put a drama at the back because the front was too simple. I usually act out of instinct but not all the time my instinct works. I put a garter for it to cling on my waist, which gives a bubble look on the blouse. I was planning to give a little change on the skirt. I wanted to make it a skorts. But I was afraid to take the risk of ruining the raffled skirt so I decided not to take that risk. Maybe on my next project I will do a skorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment