About Me

My photo
Have you ever seen a pink diamond? Take a look at this page again. Yes, she is one of a kind, formed from the most elegant elements this world could offer, creating a genuine, timeless woman, but she doesn't have rough edges like diamonds do, she has a soft personality that everyone is captivated. Behind her kikay accessories are unseen jewelries, a golden voice on her neck, a shiny passion for art on her hands, rubbies embeded on her foot that is always ready to take steps to come and help when you are in need, expensive eyes that could melt even your hardest problems and most especially formed from her face is a smile that could change your day, the only curve that could set things straight, just say her name and you will be unconciously smiling. So if ever you are in need of honey, you won't find any lady like Auvrey lee... 

I love to sew

I love to sew
clothes by Auvrey Lee

Monday, April 9, 2012

Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint 08 Nice n Nude

The idea of long lasting lip tint pen made me want to try it! But I was discouraged with all the reviews I read about it, plus it's expensive. 



But luckily I got one for free!

My mom bought the max factor lipfinity 06 Royal plum.

 She was happy with it that's why she bought another one in different shade.
She asked for orange shade to the sales clerk and she gave my mom the 08 Nice n Nude. Being the compulsive buyer she is, she bought the product without testing it. That's why she ended up with a dark red lip tint. Which was so wrong with her complexion.

That is how I got hold of my free pen lip tint. =)


The lip tint lasted for about 2-3 hours, the colors are infused into your lips, it won’t transfer off either and gives you kiss-proof color. But you need to reapply it again after 3 hours or you'll end up having an outer line border of your lips. It's easy to apply; works much in the same way as a felt tipped pen.
Trace the outer line of the lips with the precise applicator tip and use the flat side of the nib to color in the wider fleshy part of the lips.

However, this product comes with disadvantages.
1. The pen 'nib' can quickly dry out if not stored or recapped properly.
2. The shade seen on the sample picture doesn't match with the tint itself.
(I have the Nice n Nude color but when applied on my lips it gave a dark red shade)
But I'm ok with it because it look great on me. haha!


3. It doesn't last that long. Reapplication is needed after 2-3 hours.
4. It cost 599 php. Which for me is a little bit expensive.




But if this pen lip tint is good for months, I might consider buying other shade. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment