About Me

My photo
Have you ever seen a pink diamond? Take a look at this page again. Yes, she is one of a kind, formed from the most elegant elements this world could offer, creating a genuine, timeless woman, but she doesn't have rough edges like diamonds do, she has a soft personality that everyone is captivated. Behind her kikay accessories are unseen jewelries, a golden voice on her neck, a shiny passion for art on her hands, rubbies embeded on her foot that is always ready to take steps to come and help when you are in need, expensive eyes that could melt even your hardest problems and most especially formed from her face is a smile that could change your day, the only curve that could set things straight, just say her name and you will be unconciously smiling. So if ever you are in need of honey, you won't find any lady like Auvrey lee... 

I love to sew

I love to sew
clothes by Auvrey Lee

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Floral sewed headband

Did you know that headbands started in ancient greeks? They wore hair wreaths on those time. And as time goes by they started decorating their wreaths with jewels made of gold and silver.



But headbands weren't only an accessories for them. They also believed that the tight pressure that the headband provided around the forehead could relieve or prevent headaches and they call them "headache bands".


Nah! I dont think so, because everytime I wear a headband I always end up removing it. It gives me headache after wearing it for an hour.

They should provide different sizes for the headbands because not everyone have the same head circumference. That's why alot of ladies end up with a throbing head.

But ever since Gossip Girl aired, Blair Worldorf's chic and unique headbands trended like a communicable disease!




Every where I look, I see girls with big colorful headbands. It looks funny though, because not everyone can pull off the look.



But little baby girls are adorable wearing it! Especially babies with no hair yet.


Here is my version of sewed headband... It doesn't give me headache because it fits my head perfectly. I can wear it the whole day. Plus it didn't cost me anything. It's a left over fabric from a dress I made.







No comments:

Post a Comment